View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:10 pm



Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 DC Olympics! 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 60
Location: New Jersey
Post Re: DC Olympics!
I come back from vacation and this is what I see?
Awesome.
Too bad I work on Friday nights -_-.


Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: DC Olympics!
Bo0m! wrote:
I come back from vacation and this is what I see?
Awesome.
Too bad I work on Friday nights -_-.


There's no problem there, just sign up and you can organise a time to play with whoever you are put against. The whole thing will hopefully be flexible enough so that those of us that do work can still make all of the games.


Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 am
Posts: 70
Post Re: DC Olympics!
:shock: :o :P :mrgreen:

well im down for all the single events but i dont have a team i asked my friends that used to play maily my brother and he said hes not interested... i have been practing with my other friend but that only goes so far...

_________________
DOOOOOOONK! BOOOOOOOM!
M79 FTMFW!!!
-=RTFM=-


Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Posts: 32
Post Re: DC Olympics!
eh, i know crowbar is going to kick my ass, but what the hell.....

sign me up for both melee's

_________________
I have to kill fast and bullets too slow!


Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 am
Posts: 70
Post Re: DC Olympics!
okjust played a few rounds with core metal and doom... been talking to -core...

i would like to ask the metal warior to be on our 3 man team

so

the metal warrior
-core
and me Loki

for both 3vs 3

if metal accepts the offer

_________________
DOOOOOOONK! BOOOOOOOM!
M79 FTMFW!!!
-=RTFM=-


Last edited by Loki on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 19
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, black-forrest
Post Re: DC Olympics!
Loki wrote:
ok bee talking to -core...

i would like to ask the metal warior to be on our 3 mn team

so

the metal warrior
-core
and me Loki


^^ yay. Good ol' bastards >D

_________________
I need blood!
NOW!


Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 am
Posts: 70
Post Re: DC Olympics!
so our team will be pure old school style you new kids have run for your money...

-core 24
loki 26
metal ?? under 30?

_________________
DOOOOOOONK! BOOOOOOOM!
M79 FTMFW!!!
-=RTFM=-


Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:35 am
Posts: 104
Location: On the couch
Post Re: DC Olympics!
The smack-talk has already begun! :D Bry, Compy and I will have to BEAT YOU GUYS DOWN.

PEW PEW!

UPDATE: This just in! Core delivers some epic smack-talk via Steam chat:

Neo-Egyptian: my three - me, bry and compy
Neo-Egyptian: that's a pretty menacing team
core-: thats a pretty armored team
core-: but metal will crush this armor :D
Neo-Egyptian: hahaha!


Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 am
Posts: 70
Post Re: DC Olympics!
NeoE wrote:
The smack-talk has already begun! :D Bry, Compy and I will have to BEAT YOU GUYS DOWN.

PEW PEW!

UPDATE: This just in! Core delivers some epic smack-talk via Steam chat:

Neo-Egyptian: my three - me, bry and compy
Neo-Egyptian: that's a pretty menacing team
core-: thats a pretty armored team
core-: but metal will crush this armor :D
Neo-Egyptian: hahaha!


Talk is cheap beloved dc comrade... perhps you would like to have a little 3 on 3 action on sunday... long as my theamates can play...

i have told my local friends bout this and will see if they can join... if they do join i may team with them to make it easier to play together...




?

on a side note what is the prize for winning????

?

_________________
DOOOOOOONK! BOOOOOOOM!
M79 FTMFW!!!
-=RTFM=-


Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: DC Olympics!
Loki wrote:
:shock: :o :P :mrgreen:

well im down for all the single events


I've put you down for all the 2v2 matches as well seeing as these are randomly assigned.

Loki wrote:
okjust played a few rounds with core metal and doom... been talking to -core...

i would like to ask the metal warior to be on our 3 man team

so

the metal warrior
-core
and me Loki

for both 3vs 3

if metal accepts the offer


Team number 2!

Kallo and I should have our team together shortly. Not that just the two of us wouldn't be able to win a 3v3 tournament on our own of course ;)


Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:07 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.