View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hey! 

Post Hey!
One of my favorite games seems like it has a little spark of life again! I'm be looking forward to playing some DC again.
I've probably played DC more than any other FPS, but its been a few years since I've played any games seriously. Hopefully it won't take to long to regain some skill.
Anyone remember the near public beta testing (of 1.5 I believe), or know if ikkyo's stats are still around?

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Post Re: Hey!
Welcome! It's been pretty bare around here lately as we go through phases. Feel free to join the server and post announcements in the group.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Hey!
Hi! As Compy said, things are pretty random with DC right now - we used to play every Sunday at 9pm GMT, but that has kinda fizzled out. With that said, we actually played a pretty decent game tonight and last week, so who knows! Usually you can get people to play a couple of rounds if you put out an announcement on Steam, so stick around and hopefully we'll get some games going :)

Sun May 08, 2011 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]